Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish all of my mommy friends and readers a Happy Mother's Day!
I hope you all had a wonderful day with your families. I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with my mom. She came out to the barn while I did chores and rode Jamp and Ducky. And then we spent some time in the house with the doggies. What a great day!
My kids even got me a present!




And then they took a nap while I did laundry:



Stay tuned this week for my End Of Little Black Bag posts. I had a little too much shopping fun during all of their sales, and I can't wait to show you everything in my haul!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, smushy pug faces! I also support margaritas ;) So glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those smushy faces are the best aren't they?!

      Delete