Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday's Threads





Another gray Thursday here in CT. But you know what they say, "April showers bring May..." hang on. It IS May. Booo. At least it's not snowing!
Anyway, here's my springy outfit for today:

These pants make me look fat. Oh well. They're kind of right... someone's been hitting the leftover Easter candy pretty hard. Let's start at the bottom today:



I love these shoes. I got them from Little Black Bag some time last year, and they get tons of use. They are by Zigi Soho. Inexpensive, but adorable!


These jeans are really comfy and cute, even if they do make me look bottom heavy. Hey at least their honest pants! I got them at Rue 21 a few weeks ago on sale. I think they were maybe $8.00?



The belt is from Betsey Johnson. It's faux leather, but is my favorite color! And how neat is that buckle??





This adorable top is a cotton knit from H&M. Unfortunately, I put it in the dryer and it's a lot smaller than it used to be. I thought most companies pre-shrunk their cottons, but I guess not all of them! Lesson learned. I think it's still cute though. As long as I don't do that again I can keep wearing it!






I'm super excited about today's arm party. SUPER EXCITED! On my left is the new T&J Designs watch I got in my last Grand Haul from LBB along with a chain bracelet from Baublebar. On the right hand I have in this order Ettika, Baublebar, Ettika. Truth be told, the Ettika came from Gilt, so I got a great deal on them. I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!!

I decided to attempt braiding the hair this morning. Came out good enough...


Hard to see, but you'll have to trust me!
What are you all wearing today? Is it a sunny day where you are? If it is, I'm jealous!

2 comments:

  1. Love that watch! It's raining here and I am in my corporate suit but wearing lbb shoes and arm candy so that makes it better :).
    Marian M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marian! Funny how some pretty arm candy and a great pair of shoes can brighten up any day! (until you step in a puddle...)

      Delete