Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The End of Little Black Bag: Part II Necklaces **UPDATED** I missed one here too! Oops!

As most of my readers are aware, I have spent most of my disposable income in the last year or so on the Little Black Bag website. I've accumulated TONS of jewelry, bags, accessories, etc from them over the past year. And now they are changing platforms to be more like an ebay with trading. I'm not sure I feel comfortable trading for used items not shipped from a central location, and thus, this is the end of the road for my wasting money Little Black Bag habit. As a final farewell, I am dedicating my next several posts to my Grand Haul as I like to call it (aka, lots of shipments between April and May). So sit back, relax, and try not to be too judgmental about my exorbitant spending.
Today I am going to show you all the gorgeous neck candy I've received in my Grand Haul. I hope I actually get around to wearing some of these. Currently I've been wearing my pretty little S necklace that you've seen many times. Anyway, let's go see all the pretties!

1. All the Rage Spike Necklace


I had a hard time getting a decent photo of this one. It's a little on the large side, but I love the mint colored stones, and usually anything spikey too. Oddly enough, I had shipped a nearly identical necklace from LBB once before but sent it back because I didn't think I'd ever wear it. It had pink stones instead of mint, but was otherwise the same. The oddity is that the pink version was a different brand with a retail value almost twice as high as this one. Oh companies and your strange markups!

2. Shameless Crystal Stick Necklace



Again my photos aren't doing justice... This necklace is GORGEOUS! It has tons of sparkle and is very dainty. I will definitely get a lot of use out of this one.

3. Jardin Large Stone Cord Necklace



I admit, this is a little Wilma Flinstone. But for some reason I really love it. I love the colors, the giant stones... everything about it! I originally was thinking I would cut it apart and make something else with the stones. But I think I'm going to leave it as it is for now.

4. Lydell NYC Triangle Necklace


I love this one too. (I have a lot of love for all my new loot, huh?) It's not too big which I was a little worried about. Many of the LBB items are HUGE in an inexplicable way. But this is just right. 

5. Lolita Jewelry Large Stone Statement Necklace


I was AMAZED by this necklace. Again my photos don't show it's beauty. The stones are so sparkly, I thought maybe they were Swarovski Crystals, but it doesn't say so anywhere, so they must not be. It's not overly huge, and hangs just around the neckline, just right! I can't wait to dress up some evening so I can wear this. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

6. Mata Traders Needlepoint Necklace



This one was meh for me. I like the concept a lot, but it hangs a little too long for what I would like. I may shorten the chain on it, and then maybe I'll be more apt to wear it. The purple beads are a nice color, and I like gold jewelry, so other than the length, it's nice enough!

7. Lolita Jewelry Octagon Pendant Drop Necklace (and bracelet, but I'll show that again later on the bracelet post)


This necklace is gorgeous. It's certainly not something you'd wear every day, but it's gorgeous. I think with the right top it will really stand out. I like the black chain and how well it contrasts with the clear stones. The stones are large, but not at all gaudy. Impressive feat Lolita. Impressive.

 8. Punch Triangle Stone Necklace



I was thinking this necklace looked so fun on the website! But I also thought it was a lot smaller. The second photo is to give you an idea of scale. The little ring there is a pinky ring if that helps to explain the size. I really do love the necklace, I just think it's probably too big for me to ever really use. But maybe if I find the right shirt to go with it. It's very light weight, and I love the design!

9. Geranium Turtle Charm Necklace

  I haven't taken this out of its adorable box yet, but I love LOVE LOVE it! It's teeny tiny and dainty, and just perfect. Maybe I'll wear it this summer... I have a trainer that I sometimes show with who's farm name is Terrapin Hill so this would be the perfect little necklace to wear when I ride with them!

10. K.Kreative Paint Brush Necklace



Yes, this is ridiculous. But I LOVE it! I love kitsch, and I love neon yellow. This is all of those things! Lots of the LBB ladies were making fun of it in chat, and I totally see why. But I just think it's adorable and fun.

That's it for my necklaces! We still have shoes, rings, and bracelets to cover so stay tuned!

Do you have a favorite item from my necklace haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment