Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 


It's funny how I can use the weather as an excuse for my laziness in any season. In the summer, I find it hard to get things done around the house after finishing with the horses because the heat really does take a lot out of you. I had told myself all summer that I would be more productive when it was cooler because I'd have some more free time (less time cleaning up sweaty horses when it's too cold for them to sweat so much). But here we are, with not especially sweaty horses, a little more free time... But it's dark so early I lose all motivation to do anything after 7 pm. Unless it involves eating. I always have the energy for that. 

Once it's winter cold out, you know that will take it out of me too, much like the heat... So that leaves spring I guess for getting things done... Ha! Or maybe I just need to be a more assertive leader for myself and make myself get shit done. Probably that one. 

Anyone else use all their energy up on the horses? Rather clean the barn than the house? Yeah I figured. Horse girls. We're all the same!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to overhaul my tack room. But I just can’t motivate myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s been pretty gray these last few days meaning the days feel even shorter than they actually are and it’s definitely not the most inspiring or energizing feeling!

    ReplyDelete