Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit day! It's a boring one today because I was feeling uninspired. So you get to see Eros' workout outfit today! (It was band day for him.) We'll start with what he had on today:

That band definitely accentuates his hay belly. Looks like he's about to birth a set of twins. Sheesh. 

Bridle: Pinnacle
Brow band: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
I love this bridle on him. I usually prefer a darker brown, but on him, this one looks so lovely!

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Catago
Half Pad: Ippico
I just told you guys all about this pad and bands yesterday, so I won't be redundant. But here it is again!

Wraps: Eskadron
These are the Eskadron polos, not the pads and wraps that you've seen a bunch. I had forgotten I even had these until I discovered them a few weeks ago when I was looking for something else. It was a nice find!

So that's what Eros was wearing, and here's what I had on today:

I love pink and green together. I've been wearing some iteration of this color scheme all week.

Helmet: Samshield
Since the outfit was boring, I added sparkles. That always makes it more fun.

Shirt: Luyaa
It was warm enough for short sleeves today, and that made me very happy. I want summer to stick around as long as possible.

Belt: Tory Burch

You guys have seen this one a bunch. I got it at the outlet in Florida one year. I love the shade of green.

Breeches: RJ Classics, Gulf

I like the RJ breeches. I've said that before. Ha! I think I like the Harper model a little more than these, but these are just fine too. 

Boots: Celeris UK
I had to bring a little more sparkle to the otherwise yawn worthy outfit. I love these boots. They're insanely comfortable and so fun with all the sparkle! I had to acknowledge when I ordered them that this leather was better suited for trim and that I understood they might not hold up as well as some of the other options. But I've had them for years now and they're still going strong! Granted, I don't wear them every day, but still. I'm happy with how they're holding up. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites?


2 comments: