Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 

Okay. I'll admit this to you guys. I haven't really told anyone. But I got myself a special treat when I placed a Target order earlier this month. (My closest Target is almost an hour away, and I tend to spend too much money when I go, so I usually just order online if I need something from there.) Are you ready for it? 


It's a giant tub of cheese balls! I'm about 3/4 of the way through it already though... I may need another before Halloween gets here. They're really good ones too, not too salty likes some of the brands can be. 
I'm not sure if my confession is that I bought it, or that I'm nearly done with it... I guess you can take both as confessions. #noregrets




6 comments:

  1. Oooh that’s perfect. And you can use it as a decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah everytime i see cheese balls in the store I think of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it was barely even september before i'd gone through a bag of candy corn and a pumpkin pie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I support this. If you lived in CT, we'd be good friends. And possibly a little overweight. Haha!

      Delete