Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day!!! We've had some fun outfits the last few weeks, so this time I toned it down a little and went back to a variation on my barn colors. But since it's summertime, I still kept it light in color. Eros hasn't had a chance to model in a few weeks, so it was his turn today. Here's what he wore:

Tan! We wore tan. Summery, but barny. Win-win.

Bridle: Pinnacle
Brow Band: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

These bridles have broken in so nicely. I'm really impressed with the quality for the price. The Joseph Sterling bridles are still better quality, but if you're looking for a more budget friendly option, I recommend this model.

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Mattes
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
This is my favorite set up, so you've see similar variations often. These tan pads wash up really nicely which is good because it's easy to stain a light color like this.

Polos: Eskadron

These are the climatex polo wraps from Eskadron. So instead of the liners with the elastic wraps over, these are all on piece, but half the wrap is climatex material and the other half is elastic. They've been around a long time, I have a black pair that's so old I don't fully remember which horse I bought them for. But I think it was Cosmo. And I had him last in 2003. They might not be that old though. Who can remember. This pair is much more recent. 

So that's what Eros wore today, and here's what I had on:

More tan! Haha! I had wanted to wear different boots this week, but then I realized they didn't work today's breeches so I had to switch my plan. Maybe you'll see the other ones next week. 

Helmet: One K Avance CCS MIPS
I've been wearing this helmet the most lately. It matches most of my stuff set up this way and the wide brim is lovely on sunny days.

Top: CRZ Yoga
I got this shirt from Amazon earlier this season, and I really love it. Wish this particular style had more color options. It's SUPER thin but doesn't cling to my belly. Dries quickly which is nice because I'm a disgusting sweat monster in the summer. It's also available in a coral color and a light blue if you're looking for something like that.

Belt: Zazzle
You all know how much I love these belts. I've abused the buckle a little too much on this one and it's pretty scratched up. But it's still very functional, and the rest of the belt looks great still. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
These are the Dark Teal color, and I actually paid full price for them a couple years ago. I NEVER pay retail unless it's some kind of emergency... Most of my TS breeches were second hand or closeouts or whatever. But I was obsessed with this color and I splurged.

Boots: Horka
I wore these a few weeks back. They're really comfortable boots. I'm not sure how well they would survive every day use, but they're holding up well so far. And it's amazing to me how I can get them very wet in the wash stall, and once they dry, they return to this perfect distressed look. It's like magic!

That's it for today! Any favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment