Thursday, June 20, 2024

Thursday's Threads: Moooo edition

 


Outfit Day!!! By the title I imagine you can guess what we wore today... Al is our model because he's the only one with the complete outfit. Also, my drink ware for the day matched our outfit. I know. I'm super weird. I love being in my forties because I'm comfortable being a total weirdo.


Anyway, here's what Al had on today:

Note the lack of draw reins. We're weaning off of them. But still using a loose martingale just in case.

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Brow Band: Homemade
Not the best angle to showcase our cow print brow band. but look at his cute face! How could I NOT use this photo??

Boots: Celeris UK
Al and I have matching boots. And they're both amazing!

Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Hopeful Equestrian
Half Pad: Mattes
I like these baby pads a lot. They're shaped well so they stay put, which is always an area of concern with baby pads. Not as much on Al who doesn't use himself that well, but on Eros, many pads bunch up. These do not. Unfortunately, Hopeful Equestrian has closed up shop so I can't get more.

That's what Al wore this week, and here's what I had on:

All the cow print! ALL OF IT! I really can't explain it, but I've always loved cow print. I had some cow print things in college that I gave away later in my twenties thinking I'd never wear them again. And I miss them. Embrace what you love my friends, and hang on to it! Otherwise you'll end up rebuying it later. 

Helmet: One K MIPS
I covered the plain black pieces this helmet came with using some vinyl. I didn't do a very good job... It's pretty wrinkly. But it serves the purpose. I paired those pieces with the hunter green rails to match my boots.

Shirt: No brand
I stumbled upon this top on Amazon, and it just said generic, no brand. So I assume it was made in China. But I couldn't find anything similar here in the good old USA so I got this one. It's actually a lovely shirt for summer. Very light weight, nice and stretchy. Big fan!

Belt: Rebecca Ray
I snagged this guy on sale quite a few years ago. And quite a few pounds ago. Add to that, the rise on our pants was lower back then too and I had to punch holes in it to wear today. Al thought it smelled weird. He's probably not wrong. I didn't sniff it to see. Regardless, it's a really nice belt. Rebecca Ray makes the nicest things.

Breeches: RJ Classics Harper
The Harper's are my favorite of the RJ pants, and you've all seen these a million times. Clearly a fan of these! Plus the shade of green is fab.

Boots: Celeris UK
Sometimes I feel a little sad that these are a little big for me these days, but honestly, what difference does it make? They don't rub or anything, and they still look amazing. I think these are my favorite boots. They're SO SOFT and ridiculously fun. 

That's it for today! Any favorites? Are you waiting to see a particular theme for Thursday's Threads? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. kinda surprised by how much i like the shirt tho LOL

    ReplyDelete