Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 


Sorry that graphic is wonky this week. Blogger is awful, and it's the best I can get it to do. That's not my confession though. (IT SHOULD BE BLOGGER'S CONFESSION THOUGH!) No, my confession today is that I'm really shit at cleaning at my house. Like, in the barn, I'm a nutcase. I'll pick up pieces of hay by hand off the floor. Total crazy lady. But inside? Bare minimum at the cleaning. I'll run the vacuum around, scrub the bathroom and kitchen fairly well... but dusting? Ugh. Not until it's SO bad. Clean the woodwork?! Ha! Nope. 
But the problem is, once I realize how bad all those things I've been ignoring are, then I want to do them all. But like I don't really WANT to. Ya know? Because it's going to be a very many hours project. I really do miss having someone clean for me. I'm gonna need to get a job just so I don't have to clean my house anymore! 
Anyone else? Or are you all domestic goddesses with spotless homes? 

6 comments:

  1. Three dogs, three cats, a husband, and one very chaotic tiny tornado (me. It's me) inhabit my house, which is all of 210 square feet on a huge farm filled with animals. I do my best, but the level of animal hair and dust is truly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a lot to keep up with! Thankfully my tiny doggo doesn't shed much. The pugs used to shed so much!

      Delete
  2. Ughhh I haaaate cleaning my apartment lol, but at least living in a small space keeps it manageable ish ….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think I should rent out my house and go live in the tiny apartment next to the barn... But it's occupied so I guess I have to stay here. Lol!

      Delete