Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday's Threads


Outfit Day! I was feeling a little outfit day burnout after a full week of planned outfits last week... But I pulled something together somewhat for today.
Your eyes do not deceive you. This is an avocado themed outfit!

I forgot to get photos of helmet boots, but I just wore my plain black One K and my regals. Recycled photos:

Maybe I'll wear green boots and helmet tonight when I ride at home. Time will tell, but there's a chance we may get stormed out tonight. Supposed to get some weather they're saying.

Top: Old Navy
I normally don't wear this around the horses since it's white. But here we are. Wearing white around horses.

Belt: C4
I was so excited when this belt came out and ordered it right away. I just really love avocados okay?

Breeches: Hadley
It's tough to photograph the color on these. It's a really pretty green. And I'll echo lots of other people, the Hadley breeches fit a million times better than the pipers.

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
These came in a set with the belt. I'm always a sucker for sets (clearly) so no brainer here. 

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty has the tech today. But not very exciting tech I guess. Just plain black bands for both.

Righty:
Righty is having more fun though! I got this bracelet awhile ago on Etsy with these ADORABLE little avocado charms. Half have pits and half don't which is a great detail. The other bracelet is an Hermes wrap that I got second hand. 

That's it for today! Thoughts on avocados? Or are you one of those odd ducks who doesn't like them?

9 comments:

  1. I don't like avocados but your outfit is still baller 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the one hand, I don't really understand not liking avocados... but on the other, that means more for me, so it's cool.

      Delete
  2. dude i saw the pic with you wearing a sweatshirt and was like, holy sh*t how is that possible with this heat omg?!? lol then i read the caption...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love avocados and your outfit 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. I love avocados and clearly have not stepped up my game to have avocado accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a whole different level of avocado love... Lol!

      Delete