Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday's Threads: animal print edition

I mean... I couldn't NOT wear my new cow boots for outfit day this week, right?! So we should probably start there.

Seriously. Just look at them!

Helmet: one K
Recycled photo, I forgot a helmet pic, sorry! But it's the same old here... I thought about wearing greenie, but the green is not the same as the boot green, and also... that might be too much.

Top: New England Equitation Championships
Picked this hoodie up about 200 years ago when I showed at New England finals. It's hardy. I wear it all the time.

Belt: Tory Burch
I grabbed this belt at the Tory Burch outlet in Florida this year. I walked out of there with a belt, a sweater, and sunnies that day. And they were all the exact same color. I have a green problem apparently.

Breeches: Harry's Horse
You guys have seen these before, I've had them a few years now. They're not usually so dirty though!

Boots: Celeris UK
There's not really much to say here... They're amazing. Perfect in every way. And literally felt like I'd worm them 100 times straight out of the box. I do plan to get some green spurs for them from Punk Ponies. But I have to wait until next month as I'm currently horse poor.

I almost wore cow print to work today too, but at the last minute I switched to leopard.
Leopard is also fun.

Sweater: Brodie
Dad and Stepmom gave me this one for Chanukah this year. It's super soft, and I love it.

Belt: Fendi
I couldn't for the life of me find a plain brown belt this morning. I know I own one. Probably more than one. Who knows where they are hiding. This one is doing the job though.

Jeans: Hudson
Wish these were a size bigger... It was a workout getting in there. Hope I can get back in after I use the ladies room later.... Wish me luck.

Shoes: Kensie
So several years ago there was this website called Little Black Bag. You would buy an item and it would come with one or two other surprise items. Then you had a certain amount of time that you could trade items with other users. Or you could just ship what you bought. Whatever you wanted. It was a lot of fun, and I was able to make some pretty great trades. But eventually they went out of business. I snagged these shoes in their closing sale for $5. They're actually really nice, leather even! I love the horse bits on them too. Anyway, it was a good deal. But I still miss that site, it was really fun!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is in charge of tech today. Fitbit in the leopard band and the apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a stack from Rustic Cuff. Perfectly matched buckle bracelet and wrap bracelet!

And that's it for today! Any favorites? I mean, probably the boots... Thoughts on animal prints? I think they're having a moment right now personally. Or maybe it's just me.

6 comments:

  1. Love those cow boots! How fun!

    And I have to say that you amaze me on the variety of your outfits. I've been reading your blog for a while and rarely is there a repeat of a theme, let alone certain items. (helmets don't count). You, Stacie, are my hero!

    And: #green4eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! I try to keep it fresh. Obviously on non-outfit days I repeat things often.

      Delete
  2. Love the leopard sweater and shoes! Also, I think it's hilarious that you were worried about wearing too much green while wearing cow-pattern boots :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I mean too much as in I needed some neutrals. Like the cow print is pretty bold on its own.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see all the future outfits you throw together with those cow boots lol

    ReplyDelete