Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! Admittedly, I totally spaced and didn't get riding outfit photos last night. To make up for that, I will show you what I'm planning to ride in tonight. But first, we'll start with my work outfit since it's actually on me.
I've worn nothing but fuzzy things this week. It's effing cold out! Today is considerably warmer, in the mid 40's, but I'm still not happy about it. Where did fall go? It's supposed to be in the 50's. Grr. Anyway, at least I have this fuzzy cardigan to snuggle up in.

Cardigan: Twelfth Love
Tee shirt: Back On Track
I just got this at Marshalls, and I'm completely in love with it. It's like wearing a snuggly blanket. It's not quite as washed out as it looks in these photos, it's actually a bit more minty green.
I layered it over a plain white Back on Track tee. They are my favorite.

Belt: Mane Jane
I wore the birch looking Mane Jane strap with the gunmetal buckle today.

Pants: Joe's Jeans
These are coated denim and the coating is a super fun metallic silver. I'm all for winter pastels, and these are perfect for that sort of outfit.

Shoes: Joe's Jeans
I'm not sure I love these shoes with this outfit, but they were accessible so here they are! I think I have a pair of slip on sneakery shoes that match the sweater better, but I have some organizing I need to do, and wasn't sure exactly where they were this morning.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning a cuff and a wrap bracelet that I made awhile back along with my apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is also donning a cuff and a wrap that I made awhile ago, but with the Fitbit rather than the watch.

So that's what I wore to work today, and here's what I am going to wear at the barn tonight:
Kind of muted today... I have a lesson so decided to skip my usual (of late anyway) giant sweatshirt and go for something more fitted so I don't look like a complete hot mess express.

Helmet: One K
I'll be wearing this matte black one K helmet. It's the only one that lives at the barn, but don't worry, I'll still bring others over!

Outerwear: Eddie Bauer
I'll be wearing this down vest and jacket from Eddie Bauer. You've seen them a million times. I still love them.

Top: FOAL
This is a winter weight quarter zip from FOAL. I snagged it from a store closing sale a bit ago for super cheap. I like the colors and the little jumping horses!

Belt: Mane Jane
This will have the same gunmetal buckle on it that I'm wearing at work.

Breeches: Ovation Aqua X
I'll probably freeze in these, but I've already worn all my winter breeches this week. I need to get a few more pairs!

Boots: DeNiro
And I'll be wearing these too most likely. I also have my crazy winter boots at the barn, but I'd rather lesson in these as I can feel everything a lot better. Unless it's really cold. And then I'll go with the winter boots.

So that's it for today! Sorry for the flat Stacie riding outfit. Hopefully next week I'll be better prepared!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that sweater! I have something very similar that I’ve basically been living in, but it’s a bit shapeless and not as flattering. Marshall’s is the best tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Marshalls/TJMaxx addiction. It's right up there with my boot problem.

      Delete
  2. Nice outfits! I love the eddie bauer puffer jackets. Can't beat those for colder weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I busted the zipper on my old one (after 11 years) and bought the identical one because I love it so much still.

      Delete