Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Truthful Tuesday

SLOTH! That is today's confession. I'm on vacation and slothing away. I arrived in Florida on Friday afternoon. Slept almost until 11 on Saturday! Seriously! 11! Apparently I was tired. So far I've eaten a ton of food, ran 2 miles (only once... working on increasing that...), shopped a bunch, got my nails done and a massage, took a boat ride up the intracoastal, and rode 2 horses. It's been glorious! I miss my four legged kids terribly, but I know they are all in good hands. That makes it a little easier to be apart. I plan on continuing my slothish ways until Saturday when it's back to reality.
I'll give you a more in depth vacation post when I get back! In the meantime, here's my morning coffee view:


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to our lovely sunshine state! It's ok to be a little slothful from time to time. Enjoy your R&R!

    ReplyDelete