Friday, December 26, 2014

Thursdays Threads: Christmas Edition

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! My family is mostly Jewish, but not entirely, so we celebrate everything around here. I love getting to spend so much time with my family... and all the eating. (Ugh, so much eating!)
I decided to take the ugly sweater concept to a whole new level today. Readers, I give you the present dress:

No seriously. I wore it all day. It's actually just a t-shirt dress, screen printed to look this amazing.

Dress: Faux Real

I paired it with some green cable leggings. I got them in a 6 pack from nomorerack.com. It's a great deal, but I'm gonna be honest... I split them in the crotch area putting them on. And yep, wore them anyway ;) I also wore my favorite gold ankle boots from C-Label.
So that was my holiday outfit for the social part of my day! To do stalls in the morning I went with my Leg Lamp sweatshirt and some jeans:


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! It's not over yet, we still have New Years to celebrate! I'm heading to Florida in the morning so hopefully I'll have a nice warm weather outfit for you for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment