Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Ahhhh! Finally! Today was my birthday! Yay!
So maybe it's not AS exciting as when we were little and there would be tons of presents and a fancy paper crown to wear... But still I had a GREAT birthday! From start to finish!
I went outside to bring the trash can to the end of the driveway, and when I walked out, I saw some stuff on my car. Weird? I knew I hadn't left anything on my car...
It was my jewelry that I had ordered at my friend's Lia Sophia party! But that wasn't all. Oh no. Because I really do have awesome friends, there was also a great card referencing cake (mmm cake) AND cupcakes!
They're super pretty AND delicious. I decided that was a suitable birthday breakfast for sure! Mmmm.
So about 20 minutes later, I got to work (20 minutes + or - late for work.... oops) and what do I find??
MORE CAKE!
A WHOLE cake! Just for me! I mean I did share it. I'm not THAT gluttonous. Well... not always anyway.  It was a really busy, stressful day at work, so all this cake was super helpful in getting all that done!
I even got some cards:
Dinner was just my mom and I. She cooked up a feast for her and I to share! Mmmm more eating. And then of course for dessert, we had CAKE!
AND I got these:
So clearly, this was a fantastic birthday! I gave the ponies the day off. We all needed a little break, and I wanted to get to dinner at a reasonable hour. So to summarize my b-day:
Cake, Cake, work, food, presents, CAKE!
So I guess... 365 days till my bday!




Just kidding, I don't start counting down that early.
Hope you all had a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment