Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's that time again! Stridebox time!

Yay! So even though I've been on a bit of a running hiatus, I'm still super excited about my Stridebox! Plus I'm still being active, riding three horses 6 days a week, so I will have a use for the treats/fuel inside. Maybe next month I'll actually have tried everything before I show it off and make it more of a review... but probably not. I'm always much too excited to share the awesomeness that is Stridebox to wait.
So without further ado, here are the goods:

  The big announcement from Stridebox this month is that they switched to a 100% recycled box for shipping. Nice job Stridebox!
Look at how full!

The info card is FULL! I mean small print full! I'm always so impressed with how much comes in the box.
Let's start with the fuel:





SOOOOO many things to try this month! It's like one of every type of fuel that exists: a gel, sport beans (I LOVE THESE!), a fruit bar, cherry cola chews (I can't wait to shove these in my face, they sound amazing), and a peanut butter and jelly something-that-sounds-delicious.
I'm calling this one recovery:
It's a vanilla flavored protein mix-in. I'm not really into these sorts of things, but I might try it. That's the whole point of Stridebox, to try new things! Plus protein is good for you.
Next up is the non-food:
I LOVE these things. They were the only way I got through my last half, my feet were so torn up. I've never tried this brand before, but I KNOW I will use it!

This is a little tab to clean your water bottle. Great idea since they can be such a pain to wash out!

And now the "Stuff":

This thing is awesome! It clips your shoes together and has another clip attached to hang it off your gym bag or carry-on (if you're traveling). Such a great idea! Shoes take up so much space in luggage, not to mention that they get a little, well... STINKY! And also, mine is PINK. So that makes it twice as great!
And lastly, the extras:

A Just Keep Running Sticker, and two more info cards. The green one even has some yummy recipes on the back!

So there it is, the May Stridebox! I really love getting mine every month. If you might want to try it too, visit their website:
www.stridebox.com

Happy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment