Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April already?!

Ahhhh... April. I love April. April brings warmer weather, flowers, leaves on the trees. And most importantly MY BIRTHDAY! But that's not till the end. So it's a long month of "Yay! It's almost my birthday!" Hope you're ready for it.

I LOVE birthdays. I love cake. And let's be honest, I love presents too. I've often wondered though, if I had a winter birthday, would I still love it as much? (Being a winter hater and all...) But I was born during Spring. So this question need not even be asked.

Some people around my age dread birthdays. They fear getting older. They wonder if they've accomplished enough. Met their timeline goals of being married, having kids, etc. Not me. I mean, the alternative to getting older is to not be here at all. And who would want that? Things like getting married and having kids can't be forced. You can't settle for who you're with because they are there and your plan was to have kids by age 32. Nope. Everything happens for a reason, and all in good time. So for me, I embrace getting older. And hopefully wiser.

P and Rio both have birthdays this month too. P will be 7 and Rio will be 17!




















28 days till MY BIRTHDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment