Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! Not only do I have a riding outfit to share, but it was a THEMED riding outfit! Because Saturday was Star Wars day, and you all know I love a good theme. I'll start there since I've been shorting you guys in the riding outfit department.

I think we can all agree that the droids really are the stars of that franchise... Them and Chewy (RIP).

Helmet: One K

I didn't get a photo of it on... but hey, at least I remembered a photo!




Top: Fifth Sun
Cartoon R2D2 is adorable. And also comfy.

Belt: Buckle Down
When I was in high school, I had a belt that had a seat belt buckle. It was rubber and had beer caps all around it (I realize this was pretty inappropriate... I didn't wear it to school). I still have that belt, and it surprisingly still fits (it's adjustable obviously)! Anyway, I've always liked the seat belt buckle design, and now there's a company that makes them in all kinds of patterns. This Stars Wars belt is one of them.

Breeches: Ariat
These are probably my favorite style of Ariat breeches. They're really expensive, so I only get them when I can find them on clearance, but honestly, they're probably worth full price. These are extra fun because they're the colors over at Eros' barn. And they match R2D2.

Pre (and post) ride Shoes: Sperry
Sperry did a Star Wars collaboration a couple years ago. And I think these are awesome. You can disagree, but you would be incorrect.

Boots: DeNiro
I figured I should just continue with all the blue, so I wore the DeNiro's. They are so freaking comfortable you guys!

Eros dressed up too! (His outfit from the Houndstooth Horse.) I had a bonnet and polos for him, but we wound up not using those. The polos didn't wrap correctly so the R2D2 was at the back of his leg which looked silly. And I just got a little lazy about the bonnet.

But he did wear the baby pad!

And lastly, I remembered to dress the phone up too... All in!
So that was fun! Pretty sure they've decided I'm the weirdest person ever at the barn. They're not wrong. Haha! Life's too short to be boring.

I have what I think is a fun work outfit today too!
Top: Sweet Iron Co
This polo shirt is all Amanda's fault. I bought it awhile back when she posted about the brand. I really like the shirts they make. The quality and fit are fantastic. I may have another on the way...

Belt: Buckle Down
Kind of funny that I wore both these belts for the same post... I'm impressed that the belt print and the shirt print are practically identical in size. That's something!

Jeans: True Religion
I think the gold stitching on these pants is SUPER fun! A little extra color to go with all this black and white.

Shoes: Sperry
Yep, I found houndstooth Sperry's! Such a good find.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
I kept the black, white, and gold them going as best I could here... With my other favorite bit bracelet!

Righty:
I doubled up the Hermes bracelets today since I have both a black and a white. I meant to have my fitbit on too, but alas, I left it on the charger. Hopefully I'll remember to grab it at lunch.

So that's it for today! Any favorites? What are you wearing?

10 comments:

  1. I wear my sweet iron shirt to the barn sometimes too! I love it. Also I'm scouting another australian brand that has a cute perforated shirt that I think I have to have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done with the Star wars themed outfit!!! That R2 shirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the only person I know who has more Sperry's than me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sperry's collection is getting a little out of control... even for me.

      Delete