Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Truthful Tuesday

Today's confession? I'm super behind at life! But for good reason. I got to play with ponies ALL WEEKEND! But alas, I haven't really read any blogs since I think Wednesday. Maybe Thursday? I promise I'll get all of your posts read though! Hopefully soon...
My other confession is that it felt super weird to actually ride a horse at my house again. I got on Miss Shiny Saturday (FINALLY!) and it was just so strange to be riding at home.
 Not bad of course, just weird. It's been so long. About a year and half I guess. I'll tell you all about our rides tomorrow. But I won't leave you totally hanging. She does seem to be exactly as advertised, which is a big relief! Very green under saddle, but calm, and not spooky. At least not yet. Hopefully I don't make her spooky!  Still working out the saddle situation, but I have a temporary solution and something to try potentially on the way too.
Anything you guys need to confess today? Share in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. Yeah! You got to ride at home! I wrote a bit of a confession post today - poor little Copper had to be body clipped - he has a bit of rain rot. Poor little guy. I couldn't really do much about it earlier since it has been so cold and he is so hairy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor buddy! I'm getting caught up, so I should get to read about that soon!

      Delete
  2. I also feel really behind at life but I can't quite put my finger on why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps the changing of seasons? I dunno! But I hope we all get caught up soon!

      Delete
  3. I feel like I've been neglecting my mare in favor of bringing the youngster along. She's been so good for me so I feel guilty about 'replacing' her, even though I still get her out plenty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling SO well. I feel the same way about Rio. But I try to give him extra long groomings and take him out for grass as often as I can.

      Delete
  4. Truth: I have a show in 3 weeks and I am soooo not ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh... ready schmeddy... Lol! I'm sure everything will come together for you!

      Delete