Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Truthful Tuesday

My confession today is that I'm completely behind on everything! I took four days off of work to head to Florida for an extra long weekend. And for some reason, it takes me almost a full week to get packed and the animals tended to before I leave. Fortunately, for this trip, I had Thanksgiving weekend to prepare.
While I was gone, my customers were relentless, and made me do a bunch of work while I was supposed to be on vacation. Annoying. But there was still a ton of stuff I couldn't do remotely. So now I have to head in early tomorrow to get that done before Wednesday happens.
Needless to say, I'm also behind on reading all of your blogs! I managed to get caught up over the weekend, but here I am, behind again. Sheesh. After the holidays, things calm down though. So I'll just keep chipping away on work, present shopping (and wrapping), and blog stuff until life gets back on track!
How's your holiday season treating you? Are things crazy? Or do you magically have everything under control? If that's the case, what's your secret?!

6 comments:

  1. I don't really do much for the holidays, so things are good here. I'm busy at work too though. Hope you get some time to relax in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work always seems to ramp up this time of year. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Of all the things I'm behind on it's house work, but I don't feel particularly motivated lol. The nice thing about blogs is that even though they do pile up they mostly just stay where they need to stay haha if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that IS true!
      Eh, housework can wait too. You should laundry mountain at my place.

      Delete
  3. I've been insanely busy as well -- work, blog, etsy, horses, pups, house... SO MUCH TO DO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always so much without adding in the holidays! But we're in the homestretch!

      Delete