Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Truthful Tuesday

You guys, I'm feeling totally frazzled lately. There's so much to do and get done these two weeks before Christmas (and I'm Jewish!) that life is a little insane. Work too. Craziness everywhere! So I have lots to confess today.
First, I received my blogger secret Santa gift over the weekend, and I haven't even thanked my Santa yet... Sorry! Post coming very soon, and I love it, so thank you Santa!!!
Second, I have my blogger secret santa package set and ready to go (not the confession part, here it comes...) I wanted to ship it Saturday, but I got to the post office at 12:05. They close at noon. I work during regular post office hours, so I'm not completely sure when I'm getting this box out. So sorry to my recipient. I will get it out asap and make sure it ships two day air! I used to be able to ship stuff from work, and just pay them back, but they don't let us do that anymore. Lame.
Third, I've eaten more cookies and donuts in the last four days than anything else. My body doesn't even know what protein is anymore. (Sorry body.)
And the last one...
Fourthly: I was going to write up a big ol' blog post about how expensive boarding is, but not because of the obvious stuff. But I don't have time to write that today, and I don't want it to come off as just whiny, so it will have to wait. Maybe next week.

Do you have anything you need to get off your chest today? Holidays got you stressed? Want to punch that drunk uncle in the throat? Let's commiserate in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. My house is filthy and it's driving me crazy >:[ so I feel like in some vein I know what you mean -damn holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine seems to have exploded. There's stuff everywhere. Ugh!

      Delete
  2. I am definitely frazzled. I have so much to do and I have no idea what to give the hay guy or my grandma's neighbors who are so awesome and help her out regularly. The holidays also mean tax season is coming so that makes me sad.
    Oh and I spent my lunch time researching loose poop supplements and treatments for old man P because his leaky butt is stressing me out too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That can be so frustrating! I've put both boys on Ushield and for the first time in a long while, Rio's poops have been pretty solid! He still gets some ploppy ones from time to time, but not like they were before when it was basically liquid. I get it from the vet, not sure if it's available without a script or not, but I think probably.

      Delete
  3. I have bought almost no Christmas gifts. Pregnancy has me stressed out and not thinking about much else. My house also needs cleaned. My dogs (primarily the mini schnauzer) are constantly dragging in leaves from the back yard. There are leaves everywhere right now. But I'm tired and have no desire to clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Tis the season for an unclean house. I think a lot of us are in that boat!

      Delete
  4. our big local postoffice is not even open on Sat and the tiny one nearby is open get this on sat 8-10. Um...really? Oh and they both take an hour for lunch. But i did get mine shipped during the week luckily i work from home and can sneak off. UGH I am stressed too....Every year the holidays get so frustrating for me....I almost want to go on a cruise one year and take a holiday from holidays!! UGH Hope your week gets better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, that's ridiculous!
      Every year I say I'm going to get to work on holiday things earlier, and every year it doesn't happen.

      Delete
  5. ugh post office hours during the holidays are so tricky! Totally frazzled here - still need to buy gifts, wrap a few and then pack up and travel 8+ hrs to see family. Have the horse sitter all set up, so the most important piece is ready!

    ReplyDelete