Wednesday, December 19, 2018

6th Annual Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange

For the last six years, Tracy over at The Printable Pony has organized the Equestrian Blogger gift exchange. HUGE thank you to Tracy for doing this every year, as it's tons of fun, but also a lot of work/organization. My recipient's gift is still in my car trying to get to the post office, but I do plan to get there tomorrow before work. Wish me luck, as I'm really useless in the morning. But MY gift arrived over the weekend and I wanted to share with all of you!
My Santa was Emily from May As Well Event. I actually had not found Emily's blog before being her recipient so I'm excited to wander over there and get to know her and that gorgeous yellow unicorn of hers!
First off, the box was lined with wrapping paper! Like attached to the box, actually lined with it. Color me impressed. And if that wasn't enough, it was Chanukah colors!

There was an adorable card:
Heart me some snowmen <3 Emily was worried it was Christmasy, but I think it's just wintry and it's adorable. Also, I don't mind a little commercial Christmas anyway. Now, on to the good stuff!

 First up is this giant bottle of all natural shampoo from The Whole Horse Equine.
 My horses are already stinky and it's only December. So this will definitely be used come spring. It came with a green rubber bracelet too! I have a whole box full of similar rubber bracelets. Some came with horse stuff like this one, some from who knows where, and some were fundraisers. I really should do something crafty with them.

And now for my favorite item!
PUG SCARF!!!! How cute is this? That little one with the bow tie? Seriously?! SO CUTE!
I absolutely love my gifts! Thank you so much to Emily for the awesome swag. I can tell you put a lot of thought into finding things that are both useful, and very much "me"!
And thank you again to Tracy for organizing. I hope my recipient doesn't hate me too much for being so behind, and that she loves her swag too!

Did you participate too? Feel free to drop your link in the comments so everyone can click over to see what you all got!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you love it! I couldn't resist getting that pug scarf... I mean NAVY with PUGS... Something you just had to own. ;-)

    And I am so excited to have your blog to follow now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaha Emily meet Stacie. I could NOT believe you guys werent aware of each other. Yes I am your elf, Emily :) HA HA HA love both of you so much and know you guys are so much alike (AKA Weird as F just like me)! HA HA HA lOVE THE PUG SCARF!!

      Delete
    2. Haha! I know! I do live under a rock though. A weird, glittery, brightly colored rock... hahaha!
      Emily, I LOVE the scarf, I've never seen this one before, and it's the CUTEST!

      Delete
  2. OMG PUG SCARF!! Seriously, ya'll are so amazing at finding gifts I can't even. That is so perfect and I can't wait to see it in an upcoming Thursdays Threads :D Thanks again for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely find its way to a Thursday's Threads!
      I know, I love seeing what everyone finds for each other. This is the most fun gift exchange, thank you again for organizing it every year!

      Delete