Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday! again.


Hey everyone! It's Monday again... Back to the grind. I had a lovely weekend at the farm, and figured I'd bore you with the details!
Saturday morning I brought the short kids (P and Artie) to the vet for their annual check up and some shots. They were hilarious going at the same time! Such cuties.

Oh but Artie pooped on the floor. Oops.

After that excitement, the Pugs were pooped (not literally since Artie already did that). So it was time to play with ponies. Jampy had a great school over fences and Rio went for a 1/2 mile walk. They both got to graze for awhile too.




The rest of my day was spent running errands and doing a little shopping.
Sunday was a day off for the ponies, but I had to finish errands and de-clutter the house. (It's amazing how messy I can be during the week!)
During the above mentioned errands, I stopped at the dollar store. I couldn't resist some new Halloween jump decorations:




The pugs and I did find some time to hang out in the yard for awhile, and we had a ton of fun taking pictures! (Warning: I'm about to inundate you with adorable Pug photos. If you're not up for the cuteness, just scroll waaaaaayyyy down!)










I know. It's almost too much cuteness to even handle. I need to print some of these for the office.
After Puggy Playtime, I headed out for a 3 mile run. Hills! SO MANY HILLS. Also I changed my mind about my route... twice. And wound up running 3.5. Once again, I went out without my Garmin. Slow and steady is the name of my running game for now! It really is liberating not worrying about pace and time. Maybe I'll start bringing my watch, but hide it where I can't see it. The run was actually decent, despite the hills and added length. I let myself go as slow as I needed as long as I kept running. I'm happy to report, I'm not even sore today! Perhaps it's time to start pushing the pace just a little. We'll see how this week goes!

How was your weekend? Did you get time to hang out with the four-leggeds? Do any running? Shopping?





No comments:

Post a Comment