Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Truthful Tuesday

I have such a conflict occurring... On the one hand I HATE winter. I hate everything about it: the short days, the cold, the SNOW and ICE! Ugh. I don't even like thinking about it. Which leads me to resent Autumn. It only brings one thing after all. But here's where the conflict comes in... I love boots. And pumpkin flavored everything. Does that make me a hypocrite? Does anyone else feel this conflict in their lives?? Seriously. Do I hide my love for boots and pumpkin, or own it despite hating everything they stand for? #firstworldproblems
I shall leave you with a pictorial description of my problem:

Already dark out for Rio's 7 pm walk
but how great are my Vince Camuto boots that I traded for on Little Black Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment