Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Truthful Tuesday


Happy Tuesday! I have an anecdote and a lazy dote to share with you today!


First, remember last Thursday when I actually got up early and went running before work? Well, I might have gotten up and gone running, but I'm pretty sure my brain was still asleep. When I got back from the run, I took a shower and proceeded to get ready for the work day. Apparently I'm so very stuck in my routine that I put my contacts in. Problem being, I had already done that before I went running. Contacts over contacts! Took me several minutes to figure out why things were so blurry.


And now for my lazy dote. See those empty shoes above? Yeah. Those are my poor sneakers that were promised a run this morning. I woke up at 6, saw that it was dark, and decided it was raining and I should go back to sleep. Just to be clear, it WAS NOT RAINING! #lazy

So that's it for today... Any good stories you want to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment