Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday's Threads

Happy New Year to my fellow Jews! I wish I could say I'm all fancied up and headed to synagogue to celebrate the holiday, but alas, I'm not terribly religious and am at work instead. I do have a brand new outfit to share with you though!
See those things on my feet? HEELS! Since I've been a terribly inconsistent runner, I can wear heels again! Woohoo! You'll see them better down below.

Sweater:
Ralph Lauren
Truth is, I bought this sweater because I needed something to go with the booties. But it's a really cute top also! I probably would have gotten it even if I wasn't trying to find something to match my foot wear. AND it was on clearance. WIN!

Jeans:
Seven
The brown and tan stitching on these is perfect for my tortoise themed outfit. Obviously I needed them even if the last thing I could possibly need is more jeans.

Belt:
Brighton
I love this belt from Brighton. I love even more that I got it on ebay for around $11 including shipping. Supposedly it was used, but there's barely even a mark where it's buckles. I'm thinking MAYBE it was tried on once. The picture here isn't doing it much justice though. The brown sections are plastic and a tortoise shell color. The links and the buckle are silver toned, and the leather portion is a black patent. SO CUTE!

Booties:
Pour La Victoire
I know. They're amazing. Patent leather tortoise. You should probably get a pair too. Order a half size up (I'm so glad they were out of the 6's as the 6.5 is perfect). I found these on Amazon. No really, go get a pair.

Arm candy:
Left:
You've seen these all before so I won't drag it out... Horseshoe bracelet from House of Harlow, my trusty watch, and a stretchy bit bracelet from BaubleBar.

Right:
I went a little crazy and mixed my metals today on the right side. First is a leather buckle bracelet from Fornash with a gold tone bit. Next is a stretch bracelet I got at a local tack shop. The little charms are all horsey themed (helmet, bit, boot, horse, horseshoe, and stirrup). I love the braided leather detail too. So cute!

I was planning to use my super amazing tortoise shell purse from Michael Kors, but I was running late this morning and didn't have time to switch things over. I'll just have to wear tortoise another Thursday so I can show it to you all!

What are you wearing today? Did you order a pair of the booties yet? No? Well go! Get them!







No comments:

Post a Comment