Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winner!

I was so excited when I opened my mail box last night and saw a giant puffy envelope in it! I knew right away what it had to be.... My prize from the Skids on the Loose contest! Woohoo!

The adorable PRIZE WINNING photo
I hurried (well as much as one can hurry on an icy driveway) into the barn and ripped that baby open. All I knew about the prize was that it was Skidmore swag. I assumed maybe a t-shirt, but that envelope was far too big to house just a tee. So without further ado, here's my swag:

I LOVE these little back packs for taking to races

one can never own too many fleece blankets
sticker
This little guy is an LED flash light

this opens up to a directory and map of campus
This is a pretty sweet swag if you ask me! I shall leave you with a group photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment