Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Truthful Tuesday!


Time for another edition of Truthful Tuesday...
This is a good one. It's more of a story of my senility and lack of observation skills than anything. If you're FB friends with me, you probably already know the tale.
So let us go back to Sunday. I was having a lovely catch up day, which you can read about in my previous post. Well as I'm about 85% done with the straightening up of my house I realized I was missing an ipad. Holy S*&#! How do you lose an Ipad?? OMG. I left it at the gym on Saturday. After a quick scan of the house I was certain it wasn't at home.
So I hopped in the truck and sped to the gym. This is where things get even better. I can't get into the gym because my key card won't work. Not surprising since two weeks ago my credit card was compromised so the gym wasn't able to charge me this month and shut off my card. (Thanks for the call Snap Fitness, I appreciate it... **Sarcasm folks, no call they just shut it off**). Anyway, I was fortunate that someone was on the way in, and they held the door for me. Phew. I perused the cubby area where we leave our stuff. No Ipad. Not that I'm surprised. But I am hopeful that maybe the manager saw it Saturday and put it away for safe keeping. I leave a note on the desk and head back home.
I go back to straightening up the house, all the while berating myself for being so careless. I'm in the living room putting away my ipad's sad, empty case, when what do I see laying on the counter not at all hidden from view? My iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment