Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thursday's Threads: Pink Edition (Seriously. There's a lot of pink.)

 

Outfit Day! And it was time for every shade of pink I could scrounge up. Al was our model again this week because pink really isn't Eros' color, and Shiny is using the hunt scene saddle pad that we shared recently. Anyway, let's see what he was wearing today:

I think he looks handsome in pink. And also, I think we have to watch his hay intake... I spy a hay belly developing. 

Bridle: Joseph Sterling
Brow Band: Dark Jewel Designs

I didn't embarrass him with anything silly on his bridle this week. Maybe next week though... We'll see. 

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Stephens
Saddle Pad: Wilkers
My mom got me this pad for my birthday and she's the real hero here. You all haven't seen this one yet, but I have the same pad in brown that you have seen. I really like these pads. They are relatively light weight, don't bunch, shift, nor slide, and come in a variety of color combinations. You get to customize it when you order and they ship super fast. They aren't overly expensive either. I definitely would recommend.

Boots: Uhlane
Last week you saw the tan version of these, but I also got these pink ones when I ordered the others last year. They really are nice boots, and are pretty affordable too. They come in normal colors like black and navy as well.

That's what Al was wearing, and now it's my turn to share a million more shades of pink. Here's what I had on today:
I wasn't kidding. None of these pinks are the same. 

Helmet: Samshield
I know what you're thinking. "Why didn't she wear the pink helmet??" Well, to be honest, that helmet is SO uncomfortable. And I wasn't in the mood to be uncomfortable today. So I chose my plain black Samshield for today. One of my old barnmates decorated it for me with black rhinestones along the channel and some green ones on the shield. 

Shirt: TKEQ
Awhile back I was buying something or other that one of the horses needed and the place I was shopping had this shirt on closeout. So I do actually have one of these tops that is name brand and not from Amazon! And honestly? It's exactly the same as the Amazon version except that this one has a logo on the arm. 

Belt: Mane Jane
Yes, I could have worn a pink strap, but even I have limits guys! I liked the white for this outfit.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman in Old Rose

My favorite TS consignment shop had these in my size and I irresponsibly bought them before I even thought about it. I should not have. I did not really have the cash. But here we are. I've already worn them more times than I can count though, so I guess it was worth it? I love this shade of pink. 

Boots: Celeris UK
I still love these boots. I'm not sure I love them as much as the cow print ones... It's hard to top those. But they are up there on the favorites list for sure. They're just so comfortable! These were also my old measurements, so the calf is a hair loose, but not too bad. 

And that's it for this week! Did you know this many shades of pink exist? I know! It's shocking! And pretty ridiculous. But I love it!

2 comments: