Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday's Threads


 Outfit Day! It's a short one today, just a riding outfit to share. The horses didn't dress to match this time.

I've been cleaning out the laundry room and some closets and I've discovered all kinds of treasures. Including these tops that still had tags on them...

Helmet: One K CCS MIPS
Went with the green inserts to match my outfit.

Top and Vest: Le Mieux
I got these at the end of last season on sale and proceeded to tuck them away and forget all about them. Glad I discovered them now so I can actually wear them. I'm not always into orange, but I like just a little with the olive.

Belt: Mane Jane
I wish I had thought to wear my orange ostrich strap! It would have looked fab with this outfit... but alas, I didn't think of it. Next time! Instead I went with this olive strap. Also a good choice!

Breeches: Horseware
I wore regular breeches the other day instead of corduroy... and boy are these a lot warmer! 

Boots: Tredstep
Not silly enough to wear any other boots this time of year though! Seriously. I love these. So very much. I've occasionally toyed with the idea of sheepskin lined Celeris boots... but I think I'm sticking with these.

That's it for today! Any favorites? What have you been wearing to ride?

8 comments:

  1. I love that vest! It's not super puffy and the little pop of orange is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, it's just a little puffy, so very comfortable!

      Delete
  2. Love the vest. I am a green lover like you, but I have a secret soft spot for orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh another one liking the vest, i didn't realize le mieux was getting so much into attire these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They jumped on the match matchy train pretty hard.

      Delete
  4. I'm surprised you haven't gotten your face mask to match game really going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have lots that match outfits, but I'm partial to this particular brand to use with my helmet and they have a pretty limited selection of colors. Like no hunter green. Lame.

      Delete