Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday's Threads


Fear not friends, I ALSO have an outfit to share today. It's a little abbreviated since the horses wore the same outfits as last week and I don't have an arm party (sorry). But here it is!


I modeled on each horse too. Ha. Thanks Pivo for photographing!

Helmet: One K Avance
That brim looks enormous from this angle... I've been wearing this one a lot, but I cannot wait for my MIPS version to arrive! I hope they come out with a wide brim MIPS soon, too.

Top: Back On Track

I love these t-shirts, but they don't make them anymore. I've really drank all the Kool Aid when it comes to BOT. But seriously that material is magical. I feel fantastic when I wear it (and after too) so I can only hope that it's real and not placebo. Ha.

Belt: Rebecca Ray
This belt is supposed to be cow print, but this one doesn't show a lot of spots. It's okay though, close enough.

Breeches: Ariat
I was so excited when these breeches came out awhile back in my barn colors. But it took forever for them to go on sale. Worth the wait!

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
These are version two of my logo socks. I wanted inside of the horse shoes to be green, but I couldn't seem to make that happen. User error! 

Boots: Celeris UK
Spurs: Punk Ponies
I know, you've been waiting this whole post to get to them! I know how ridiculous these boots are. Really, I do. But I still think they are AMAZING. I mean, look at them! Just look! Also, they're super comfy too. Best boots!

So that's it today. Any favorites? You guys have any colors or themes you want to see soon?

8 comments:

  1. These boots make me so incredibly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those boots hahahahaha. I love seeing them on you. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know if i'd ever be brave enough to wear the boots -- but there's something magical with how they look on Shiny's golden coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you do it the first time, it gets easier... Ha!

      Delete