Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday's Threads: The one where I tone it down with the logos. Slightly.

 

Outfit Day!!! I kept it green again this week, but I toned down the excessive logos this time. I mean, there still there... but not so many.

See? You can't even see any of them from here!

Helmet: Charles Owen
Greenie! I love him. I hope Charles Owen comes out with custom options for their MIPS helmets. Would love to get a safer version of greenie.

Shirt: EquestrianAF
Shiny does not agree with this tee shirt. But it's still very accurate.

Belt: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
I still love this belt so much. I kind of want lead ropes. And dog collars... And I REALLY want the hunt coat with the Boy O' Boy trim on the collar. But it's stupid expensive.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I hate to see stores go out of business. Especially tack stores which are getting fewer and fewer. But when that does unfortunately happen, I don't hesitate to grab TS breeches for $100 or less. Just saying.

Boots: Fama 4 All
Spur Straps: Mane Jane
Um... I kinda forgot I had these. They're barely even broken in. Oops. I really like how these came out, but I was bummed they made a small error. The toe cap was supposed to be the same leather as the heel and cuff.

Arm Party!!!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning all the tech along with my slow twist bracelet from Loriece. 

Righty:
Righty is donning this wide Boy O'Boy Bracelet. I really wanted my logo on it, so I got the wide one, but I kind of wish I had just gotten the narrow instead. It's a bit bulky. 

Shiny's Outfit:
She's just the cutest thing, isn't she? I wish I hadn't stood her half in a shadow though.

Bridle: Shiva by QHP
Browband: Dark Jewel Designs
Saddle: Butet
Saddle Pad: Mattes
Boots: Equestrian Stockholm
That shadow again... These are green, I swear! So just a note on these boots if you ever are considering a pair: The elastic on the straps is a single piece and very stretchy, so you have to make them fairly tight or they will slide down. Most boots have the elastic doubled up, which I prefer. It's not a deal breaker, but I don't love that about them.

Eros' Outfit:
He's so handsome, I almost can't stand it! His bridle doesn't match his outfit, so we'll skip that part for him today. I only have one of his bits at the moment and it was getting late so I didn't want to switch it. 

Saddle: Hermes
Baby Pad: Dover embellished with the Cricut
Half Pad: Mattes
Next time I think I'd like the brown half pad with this outfit. But the green was more accessible yesterday. I think the logo came out cute with the brown horse. Maybe next time I'll make the ribbon blue? What do you think?

Boots: Equestrian Stockholm

So that's what we wore to ride last night! Any favorites? Do you have any favorite equine brands that I should check out?

8 comments:

  1. wow, you are always so put together I feel like a slob. :) I do like those boy o boy items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean... not ALWAYS! But I do make an effort for outfit day!

      Delete
  2. i am in perpetual awe of your matching game haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed with Teresa and Emma - I'm also in awe of your outfits being so put together. :-) Your green, logo, matching game is top notch, as I've come to expect no less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have questions for you, lol.

    1) Sizing feelings on the equestrianAF shirts? I couldn't find any size chart.

    2) Can you do a post about the cricut? Is it easy to use? Did you make your own logo for it somehow? I keep considering one because you do such cute things but not sure I'm going to be good with it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, let's see...
      1. this one was men's sizing so I went with a small. It's similar to a women's medium I'd say. It's not a fitted tee, if that helps?
      2. The cricut is really easy to use! Takes a little playing with to start, but it's easy once you dive into it. It works off an app. They have tutorials on their website to get you started too which I found really helpful. I made the logo awhile back on a website I think called Logomakr. It was $20 or something close to that to download your design. For Cricut, you just need a vector file image to use it. There's a site called convertio that can convert pretty much any image to vector, so that's useful too. It sounds really complicated, but I swear it's not!

      Delete