Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day!  I didn't forget! We'll start with this week's riding outfit which was from Christmas day:
Somewhat Christmassy right? Sort of? Eh. Close enough.

Helmet: One K
Old faithful still. Tried and true.

Top: Original Deluxe
I wore this last year for our holiday card. It's a cozy fuzzy pullover in green buffalo plaid.

Belt: Mane Jane
I paired my Christmassy sweatshirt with the black Mane Jane strap and rose gold buckle.

Breeches: Hadley by Smartpak
Hadley's are 100000000 times better than pipers. It's true. They cost more too though. Boo. Anyway, I like these a lot, and the gel patches are nice and grippy.

Socks: Dreamers and Schemers
How great are these ugly sweater socks from Dreamers and Schemers?! I loved them so much I'm giving them as gifts too.

Boots: De Niro
More old faithfuls. These are SO comfy you guys.

So that's what I wore to ride, and here's what I wore to fly to Florida today:
Also, this is what tired Stacie looks like... it's not pretty.
We didn't leave until 6pm, so I needed comfy and warmish clothes that wouldn't be too warm upon arrival.

Top: Nantucket
This was one of my super sale shirts I got when we went to Nantucket this fall. It's the softest shirt I've ever owned. Perfect for flying.

Belt: Boy O' Boy
This one is stock colors over at Boy O'Boy but also matches the boarding barn's colors pretty closely. I really love these belts. If the price were lower I'd have a ton of them.

Jeans: Hudson
These looked pretty ridiculous in CT when I had socks on still... but they're cute without socks!

Shoes: Sperry
Before you're totally grossed out by my lack of socks, I DID have socks on to travel. I'm not an animal.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning the old faithful bit bracelet and apple watch combo.

Righty:
Righty is wearing one of my Chanukah gifts up first, followed by the Hermes wrap bracelet, and my Fitbit.

And that's it for today! Nothing too fancy, but it was a travel day. Comfort over fashion is a must!

6 comments:

  1. Very comfy and cozy! Enjoy your time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your shoes in this post. Sperrys are so comfy- they are always my go to casual comfort shoe. I really like the color of yours, I may need some.

    You know I love Deniros- in fact I've been refreshing my UPS tracking like a fiend today because my new pair is supposed to arrive. Fingers crossed they fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sperry's are my favorite! And it's funny, my dad has always worn them, even before they were "cool".
      I saw your new boots on insta, they are GORGEOUS!!!!

      Delete