Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thursday's Threads

There isn't enough coffee on the planet to get me through this day... Zzzzzzzz.... But alas, I must be a responsible grown up and do my job... ish. I mean, I'm writing this blog post, so that's not super responsible. But I digress. I don't have a riding outfit to share today since I didn't log any saddle time this week, but I have a really cute work outfit today! I have a customer flying up from Miami today, so I needed to look less homeless than normal. **WARNING** My legs are showing, so you may need protective eye wear for the glare.

Yep. That's me. Wearing a dress to work! It's denim though, so I think it still qualifies as jeans.

Dress: Kate Spade
I popped into the Kate Spade outlet near my house over the weekend to see if I could find something to wear to my dad's party tomorrow. I did not find that, but I did find this one! It was marked down a bunch and then 60% off the marked down price. So it was a great deal.  And it has pockets. Definitely a good investment.

Shoes: Bass
It's bad enough I haven't had a proper pedicure since December... but you'd think I could at the very least take off that bit of polish still lingering on my toe? Nope. Clearly, that's too much for me to handle. So gross. I'm disgusting. But these sandals are ADORABLE!

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty kept it simple and just wore the trusty apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is donning a wrap bracelet and a cuff that I made a few weeks ago. The flowers aren't the same as the ones on my dress, but the colors are pretty similar, so I think it works.

And that's it for today! Short and sweet!
What are you wearing? Is your work casual, or do you have to look appropriate all the time?

12 comments:

  1. They finally relaxed our dress code at work so we can wear jeans every day (with the exception of board meeting days, so I usually just wear a dress on those days). I am pretty excited about never having to waste perfectly good money I could be spending on my horses on dress slacks anymore 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a major win. Dress pants are stupid expensive. Think of the teal boots you could buy...

      Delete
  2. I would really like you to start selling your jewelry you make, so much cute stuff.
    Thankfully my work allows jeans unless you have a client meeting. Dresses always sound cute but it's always cold at work and I feel like I have to shave my legs right before wearing one so meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally should think about doing that.
      So with you on the dress front. My office is cold most of the time too, but sunny afternoons it gets quite warm (in the summer). So I can get away with a dress here and there. Plus I have a blanket for the morning. Ditto on the legs. Such a hassle.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness- can you send that whole outfit to me?! So friggin cute. My legs are also super pale- rider tan and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha! I know, I swear my legs repel the sun. It just bounces right off.

      Delete
  4. very beautiful accessories that you use are also good

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete