Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday's Threads

It's outfit day!!!! Not only that, but it's like spring time here. New England really can't figure out how to handle the seasons lately, but I'll take a 70 degree in October ANYDAY!
Since it's not freezing, I have a nice lightweight sweater on today! While I prefer it be 85 degrees all year long, I'm just happy to not be completely bundled up today.

Sweater: Haoduoyi
You guys. There's a Boston Terrier on my elbow! In fact, there's one on each elbow. I bought this sweater before I discovered there was also a Pug version, so now I have many sweaters with puppy covered elbows.

Jeans: Rag & Bone
I found these crazy patterned jeans on a clearance rack last year. I think they're super fun, and am SO GLAD I found them!

Shoes: Chelsea Crew
These adorable flats came from Zulily. I actually have a matching purse too, but I was running too late to make the switch today. I didn't get the purse and the shoes together, but they are an exact match, which you know makes me really happy. Now if I could just find Pug flats exactly like these, I will be a happy girl!

Necklace: Kate Spade
I know! Can you believe it? A Boston Terrier necklace? From Kate Spade? Yes. Yes indeed. Now if only she'd make a Pug jewelry set. Yes, I said set. Keep reading...

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is pretending to be a mature adult with a nice black and gold enamel bracelet, also from Kate Spade (by way of Poshmark, no shame in my pre-owned jewelry game) along with my apple watch.

Righty:
There it is! Righty is wearing the other Boston Terrier piece from Kate Spade. How adorable is that bracelet?! It's paired with this pretty black, white, and gold bracelet I got at the Marc Jacobs outlet in Florida last year.

That's what I'm wearing today, but I had a nice riding outfit last night too!

Green again... I know! But that is my main barn color so you have to expect it. Also it seems elbow patches are the theme here today!

Helmet: Charles Owen GR8
He needs no introduction.

Sweater: Ariat
Admittedly, I wish I'd gotten a medium in stead of a small in this sweater. It's not really too small, but I wouldn't mind it a little less fitted. That aside, I love the navy stitching, and those elbow pads are SO FUN!

Belt: Unbranded
This is just a green belt strap I found on Ebay and I stuck one of my H buckles on it. I can't believe it's the exact same shade as the sweater!

Breeches: SmartPak
You've seen these guys before. They're a blue-gray denim. I got them on super duper sale. I don't LOVE them, but I don't hate them either.

Boots: TuffRider Regal
The Regals really do look nice before you beat the poo out of them, don't they? And the zippers even stay up in the beginning! I just love these boots. I know they're crap. But I love them anyway.

Spurs: Evo Equine
Straps: Stacie Originals
I keep my rainbow spurs on the Regals. I think they're so fun! Jampy's rainbow bit just arrived and I'm waiting on Rio's rainbow hackamore so we can be all matching.

And that's it for today! Any favorites? How's the weather where you are?

3 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so glad I'm poor right now and didn't realize Kate made BT jewelry... because I'd be buying it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I won't direct you to ebay where you can find them super cheap....

      Delete