Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Truthful Tuesday

You guys. You GUYS! Winter came back! Is that legal? I don't think it should be legal. I was all working my horses, and thinking about starting back to morning runs outside... And then BAM! Winter. UGH. More on that tomorrow though. Today's confession is that I broke my own cardinal rule of NEVER WEARING TALL BOOTS IN THE SPRING. (Obvious exclusion is actual riding boots, for actual riding.) Once Spring is official toward the end of March, I pack up the boots. That's how it goes. But it was 25 degrees this morning. Sooooo....
Yep. Tundra ready. While I love these boots VERY much, I really didn't want to wear them again until November. Sigh.

Anything you need to get off your chest today? Feel free to share in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. OMG WINTER CAME BACK IN HERE TOO!!! aacck, i was wearing my winter coat and long boots today, uggh!!


    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how this is even possible. Where could spring be hiding?!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete