Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday already?!

Happy Monday everyone! I had an exhausting pony filled weekend once again. But it was a great one!
Saturday was spent cleaning stalls, riding, and bathing horses. Because on Sunday, I took Jamp and Rio to a horse show near the farm. I LOVE nearby horse shows! Especially this one because we did really well:
What good boys I have! Fortunately, the classes went first thing, so the horses and I were home by 2 to take care of Ducky and unpack the trailer. I gave the Duckman the day off. I had to get up at 4 to have the other two braided in time for the show, and I was pooped! I think he appreciated it though:
I had all kinds of plans to get a four mile run in this weekend, but that wasn't meant to be. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day! Tomorrow morning will be a 3 miler with hills though, and Thursday is the Chester Rotary Four on the Fourth! It's a tough race, 4 miles of nonstop hills. Ugh. Sometimes I wonder why I do these things... Then I remember: I love eating.
What did all of you do this weekend? Anything fun? Exciting? Yummy?

No comments:

Post a Comment