Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm Baaa-aaack!

Did you miss me??
I've been all kinds of busy with some home remodeling:

work:

and horse shows:

 Sadly my poor little blog has gone unloved. But I'm back and ready to post away!
This one will be a short shameless post about a website I joined a few months ago. It's called Little Black Bag and it is a black hole for time and money. And yet I cannot step away.
So here's how it works. If you wish to be VIP, you get charged 9.95 a month to be a member. You then get a $10.00 credit to apply to something you'd like to buy. You also get an extra discount and sometimes special deals only for members. Whether or not you become VIP, if you want to open a bag, you pick an item you want to buy that's deeply discounted from the actual retail cost (prices are on par with Marshall's or TJ Maxx). You can buy just that item, or you can choose to bundle. If you bundle it's an extra ten dollars or so (sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less depending on the item) and you get up to 3 "stylist picks" along with the item you chose. Now here's where the addiction comes in. After you open your bag (buy your item) you have up to 7 days to trade away whatever you don't like for something you love. I opened one bag with a purse that cost 29.99 (plus 5.95 shipping) and wound up with 3 purses and a necklace. I haven't always been THAT successful, but still, that's pretty good!
Here are some of the items I've gotten from Little Black Bag:




Cute right?! They are all name brands. So anyway, here's my shameless plug. If you want to try it out for a month use this link: http://lbb.ag/q1XV You'll get 25% off your first purchase, and I'll get a free item in my next bag after you ship yours. Click away my friends, I LOVE free stuff! Plus once you join, you can refer your own friends and get free stuff. Win win! Also important to note, there are items available in all kinds of price ranges, so it doesn't have to be an expensive endeavor. Unless you get addicted like me....

No comments:

Post a Comment