Monday, July 1, 2013

June Stridebox!

Ugh, sorry for being so behind this month! I've already used most of this month's Stridebox and am pretty sure July's will be here soon! Hopefully I'll be more on top of things for July in general. So without further babble, let's see the goods:
I love the logo sticker :)

Info Card front

Info card back

This is a must for long distance!

I actually haven't tried this yet, but I'm kind of excited to. I'm intrigued by these squeezy bottle things.

I was a little disappointed about this one as we've gotten them before. But it is a nice product so no real complaints!

These are GREAT for a quick pick me up mid run. They're easy to eat and taste pretty good!

Another repeat. But it's been super hot, so I was actually really excited to get another one.

ANOTHER repeat. I got yellow laces last time, so i guess they're a little different. But <<confession>>  I haven't actually used the yellow ones yet...

The extras: some stickers and additional info

I saved the best for last! I'm always wanting, no NEEDING a good foot rub after running. But alas, I live alone and have no one to rub my feet. Well welcome home little Foot Rubz! This little ball of awesomeness is probably my most favorite Stridebox product EVER!

Seriously, you should go get one of these. It's happiness in a ball.
So there it is! June's Stridebox. It probably would not have been my favorite box due to all the repeat items. I mean the whole point is to try new things, right? But that little green ball of foot happiness definitely made me happy with June.
Like what you see? Want to try it out? Go visit Stridebox and sign up for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment