Monday, July 29, 2013

Oops.

I'm soooo bad about blogging lately! Summer is just so busy. I'll do my best to play catch up soon!
Right now, I need to tell you about July's Stridebox. I was a little not so excited about June since there were a few things we'd already seen. Well I feel terrible about even mentioning that because July's box was amazing!
Look how much stuff is in there! This month was focused on hydration and it was perfect timing here in New England. We've had I think four heat waves already with temps over 90 and heavy humidity. I'm not gonna lie, I haven't done much running in that.
But before we get to the awesome hydration part, let's look at the other items:
The Guide

A new brand of gel to try! I haven't tried this yet, but I'm sure I will soon!

This is that fancy tape you see the volleyball players wearing in the olympics. I've never tried it, but am super curious about it. 

Um. This is AMAZING. Seriously. See how it says apple pie? Yep, it tastes like that. I may need to buy more of these.
Ok,  here's where it gets fun:
I was excited to see this little easy to carry bottle. But I had no idea how many items were packed inside!

A second guide! Seriously, that's how much stuff was in the bottle.

Look at all of that! I haven't used these yet, but I definitely plan to. Hydration is super important this time of year!
So that's that! Pretty impressive Stridebox this month! I'm definitely keeping this sub going for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. i need to renew my stridebox... jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I think I have one waiting for me at home... can't wait to see what's inside!

      Delete