Thursday, September 24, 2026

Thursday's Threads

 


Outfit Day! We're still being boring over here, but fun boots make it a little better. Eros is our model today, and here's what he had on:

I know he's lost some muscles, but he sure is looking pretty good otherwise. The belly isn't hanging quite so low these days. 

Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks

I'm not sure why this photo is so dark here, it looks normal on my phone... Oh well. Here is Eros modeling with his eyes closed because he's had enough of me, but also his ears are up because he likes to look nice.

Saddle: Butet
Half Pad: Mattes
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
Plugging along with our love of neutrals over here! I really love these brown pads. I'm so glad they brought this color back!

We didn't jump so Eros didn't have any leg protection on today. So it's my turn! Here's what I had on:

Layers my friends. We've reached layering season. 

Helmet: One K Avance CCS MIPS

Went with this helmet today because I wanted a little sparkle. 

Zip up: Aerie (I think)
I had to get my annual bloodwork done today so I had to wear short sleeves, but it is not short sleeves weather. So I added this zip up on top. Which wound up being the perfect layers for today's weather. It wasn't terribly cold, mid 60's I think, but it was pretty windy making it feel cooler. 

Belt: Tory Burch
Tory Burch has lovely belts. They wear really well. I've had this one for several years now and it looks almost new still.

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
I finally found a reasonably priced pair of brown TS to add to my hoard now that this fabric is discontinued. 

Boots: Celeris UK
Nothing makes a stressful week a little happier than cow print boots! Trust me. It's true. 

And that's it for today! Any favorites? Starting to feel like fall where you are yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment