Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday's Threads

 

Outfit Day! But I have to be honest, I forgot to take horse pictures every single day this week. Fortunately, the horses have worn this outfit many a time, so I have some photos from last year to share of Al's outfit. Here's what he had on:

We're sticking with barn colors for now because I haven't recovered enough from the last couple of weekends to turn on the creative side of my brain. 

Bridle: Pinnacle
Browband: Boy O'Boy Bridleworks
He isn't using this bit anymore, but the rest of the bridle is the same! Pretend that's a full cheek. 

Saddle: Butet
Baby Pad: Ogilvy
Half Pad: Mattes
This is definitely my favorite set up. A mattes half pad an Ogilvy baby pad. I still like the Anatomeq pads too, but they're pretty expensive and don't have a ton of options. 

He didn't have boots on this week because it's a flat only week. So here's what I wore:

I was bored with full barn color outfits, so I mixed it up a little bit this week. 

Helmet: One K Avance CCS MIPS
I also apparently forgot a helmet photo. But I wore this one. (Clearly, I'm not caught up on sleep!)

Top: Luyaa

I love a good pastel! Lilac and powder pink both pair really nicely with green. 

Belt: Mane Jane
Opted for a nice neutral for my belt this week. I still love my Mane Jane belts, even if the buckles are started to show their age. 

Breeches: Tailored Sportsman
These are dark teal, so a bit of a stray from the usual darker green. I just discovered these have a hole in the butt seam which makes me very sad. But I have a pile of breeches to bring in for repairs so I'll add these to the pile. Nothing a few stitches can't fix!

Boots: Celeris UK
I don't think I've shared these in awhile! Definitely still on the favorites list. They're SO comfy!

And that's it for this week! Any favorites? 



No comments:

Post a Comment