Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Truthful Tuesday

 

I'm back! Thanks for hanging with me while I was overwhelmed with life last week. Today's confession is that I've finally accepted that I can't do all of the things all of the time. And as a result, my horses only got ridden twice last week. But fingers crossed, we're back to (mostly) normal this week. The only hiccup I'm so far aware of is tomorrow. Rita is having a dental and a broken tooth removed, so I will have to pick her up late afternoon which might mean I only have time to ride two tomorrow since it's family dinner night. But that's okay. Just doing the best I can with the hours supplied in a day. 

Anyone else? Or are you still finding ways to put more hours in a day? If so, share with me your secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment