Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Truthful Tuesday

 

Heh... So this isn't horse related but I have to share it. My family and I are planning a weekend trip to DC toward the end of March for a wedding. And I nearly forgot that I need a dog sitter! I'm so used to leaving my dogs with my mom that I didn't consider the fact that mom is coming with me. Sheesh. 

Ever since becoming a hermit during the dark days (this is how I now refer to the Covid quarantine days) I swear, I'm less capable of being organized. I seem to lost the part of me that was able to just arrange things for going away especially. Like I used to travel a fair amount to horse shows and what not, so I had a good process for making sure everything fell into place. But I've severely lost that part of my brain. I guess I'll just need to start doing more so I can re-grow those brain cells. 

Anyone else run into this? Maybe it's just old age? I am getting up there.

4 comments:

  1. It seems so much harder to plan things in a post-Covid world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? I'm not sure if it's all on my end, or things are just harder than before in general.

      Delete
  2. Lol I kinda hate travel so much that I’m either in complete denial or obsessing over every single detail…. Sounds like a fun trip tho - def lmk if you end up anywhere close to Baltimore !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that! I never had wanderlust. I always enjoy trips when I take them, but I don't long for it.
      I wish!!! We'll just be right in DC, taking the train, so no side trips this time. But someday I want to meet you, Charlie, and Doozy!

      Delete