Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Truthful Tuesday: The one with the writer's block

 

Today's confession is that I'm writing this super late in the day because I had no idea what to confess today. I have a few things in the works, but nothing that's ready to really mention yet. I managed to not embarrass myself today, but probably just because it was a rainy day and mostly I was just here at the farm by myself. Pia doesn't judge! Ha!

But not only did I have a case of writer's block today, I also am not really sure what I want to wear for outfit day this week. Maybe you guys can help? Do you have something you want to see? Something you know I own but haven't worn? A particular color? Maybe a certain theme? Help a blogger out!

Anyway, that's today's confession. I'm feeling a little uninspired. Not in a bad way. Just neutral. Anything you need to confess today?

10 comments:

  1. Ugh writers block is so real tho….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession: I placed my first Equestrian Stockholm order last week. How could I not, their new purple is going to look amazing on Disco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't blogged because I'm just unmotivated. I keep thinking, I should take pictures! I should bring out my pivo! I should blog! At the end of the day, I'm just happy if I manage to get myself out to ride... That doesn't even always happen. LOL. So you're doing better than me? I have all these half written posts in my head, but I haven't gotten further than that. It's just too hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you have something to work with when you're ready!

      Delete
  4. Definitely been feeling a big old case of the blahs when it comes to not just blogging but life in general lol Hope your block leaves you soon

    ReplyDelete