Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Truthful Tuesday

OMG. My job is NUTS lately. Like nuts. Which has nothing to do with Truthful Tuesday, but I needed to whine about it a little.
I was hoping to share my secret today, and I'm thisclose to it... but not there just yet. So sorry. I don't want to be annoying. Like it's probably only big news for me. But also, I don't want to jinx anything. So we all wait!
And that's really all I've got today... Sorry. Maybe one of you have something funny to confess as a fill in? Share with me in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. I woke up late this morning and my child peed on me and himself before his nanny picked him up. Pee may be gross to people who don’t have kids, but I couldn’t help but laugh. Aside from that, I’m almost too tired to function. I don’t know how I’ll make it to Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to laugh! Otherwise it would drive you crazy! But you're halfway to Friday, I know you can do it!

      Delete
  2. Argh. The suspense is killing me. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am having a SHIT week (partly because of work) so come on. SPILL i need something. JEEZ i am so done with people :) (not you hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, ok! I just published the news!
      Hope the week gets better!

      Delete
  4. I'm guessing the secret is equid related!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good guess! Go check out What's up Wednesday to find out!

      Delete
  5. Ugh - doesn't work know you have horse stuff to do? Geez! I hope your big news is horse related - we can wait until the time is right to find out. :-)

    Well, I do have a confession. My horse had his boy parts cleaned and bean the size of a walnut was removed. I may have gagged a bit... Yikes! Sorry buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be! Just published it!
      Aw poor buddy! Rio got his cleaned this weekend too.

      Delete