Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday's Threads

Outfit day!!! And... it's raining. AGAIN. 40 days and 40 nights it feels like. Sheesh. But it did stop long enough yesterday for me to ride Shiny (Pammon got a light lunge) so I do have a riding outfit to share! We can start there.
I've been donning a lot of purple lately. What can I say? Shiny looks ADORABLE in purple.

Helmet: One K
I bought this awhile ago, but haven't actually worn it till now. It's meant to go with my next pair of Celeris. (Shut up. Don't judge me.) I think it's pretty fun!

Shirt: Kastel
So, the story here is that I needed new nameplates for my brush boxes for the new horses. And Dover was the only place that still had the size and shape that I needed. And right on the front page of the website they had these Kastel shirts on bogo. So I got this one, and one with green trim. Cause I'm a sucker. But I like the shirts, and they go with my breeches, so I guess it's ok.

Belt: Mane Jane
Awkward angle here... sorry about that. This is the purple croc strap with the gold buckle. The reverse of this one is green croc. Ugh, I just love these belts! You're all probably tired of them, but #sorrynotsorry cause it's my blog! Ha!

Breeches: Um...
I'm embarrassed to admit, I can't remember what brand these are. They're one of the European brands. Maybe HKM, but I don't really think so... Ugh. Sorry. They're awesome though, and I wish I had them in more colors.

Boots: Stivali Romitelli
Spurs: Colortack
I actually took the spurs off because Princess Sassy Pants hates spurs. But I figured I'd leave them on for the photo. I still love these boots, but I really wish I hadn't messed up the height measurement. They are SO short. Someday maybe I'll try and sell these and buy them again at the correct height. Regardless of that issue though, these boots are really wonderful. They're soft and comfortable and I just love the colors.

So that's what I wore riding last night, and here's what I wore to work!

Semi-classy, right?

Top: Ronner Design
Technically, this is a show shirt. But the necks on these are a little too big for me, so I just wear them as regular shirts. Ronner is stupid expensive. They are! I admit it. But I've been able to find them on sale a few times, and to be real with you, they're totally worth full price even. They wash and dry and come out looking brand new every time. The fit is incredible, and the fabrics are lovely. Highly recommend.

Belt: Mane Jane
I love this birch tree effect on this one. I couldn't decide what belt to wear, and then saw this one and thought it looked fun with the top.

Jeans: Lucky Brand
Nothing special about these at all. Just a plain ole' pair of blue jeans. Comfy and classic!

Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger
It's raining so I figured rubber shoes were a good call. I've had these forever! I snagged them years ago at DSW in the clearance section. They're fabulous, you can just hose them right off! I think the zipper detail is cute, and the little pop of blue makes them fun.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is donning the old faithful stack: My Hermes bit bracelet and my trusty apple watch

Righty:
Righty is wearing the full cheek bracelet, along with my fitbit, and then the two cuffs I have from Swanky Saddle. I was going for a bridle theme here obviously! It would have been better minus the fitbit probably.


And that's it for today! Any favorites? What are you wearing? Raining there too?

10 comments:

  1. I have that same Kastel shirt, riding warehouse had it for $25 during one of the times I was restocking on fly spray, so it totally got me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I do like their shirts though, so hard to pass up a good deal.

      Delete
  2. I like the gray and purple - very snazzy!

    Yesterday I wore boring black work clothes, but on Fridays we can dress down. Today is grey capris, my favourite gray/navy tshirt from Hawaii with pineapples on it and a navy cardigan. I was actually thinking this morning that I totally need a C4 belt with pineapples now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the purple and it's perfect for Miss Shiny.

    I wore boring clothes yesterday. Khaki pants, a pair of sandals and a pink silky shirt with a floral pattern. Today is jeans and polos day. I really like being able to wear jeans to work sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the purple! I got the same Kastel shirt recently, but from Riding Warehouse. I also love that Swanky Saddle Bangle and have almost bought it many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these shirts got to everyone! Ha! They were a great deal though.
      You should definitely get the Swanky bangles! Tell them I sent you :)

      Delete