Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Truthful Tuesday: the one where you all supply the content

Aww guys... You all hit me right in the feels yesterday! I got home a little late from work because I had to drop Bette (my car) off to have some maintenance done. There was a package waiting for me with the mail, and it had Hillary's return address on it. I was like, huh? What did Hillary send me? Much to my surprise it was from ALL OF YOU! The most wonderful gifts in honor of Jampy.
The Pony for  a Pony version of Jampy is the cutest! It has his little ears and his itty bitty star, and even his itty bitty white on his back leg. And a gift card for a drawing of him too. Jampy often was overlooked in the art department in favor of Rio which is probably unfair, but you know, heart horse and all... So I am really excited to have some Jampy art for the house. I miss him tons. Recently, with all the changes happening around here, I've missed him a little extra. So the timing of this was kind of perfect.
Not only do I have my new mini Jampy, and a drawing to come soon, but a donation was also made to Pug Rescue of New England which is one of my favorite charities.
All of this was so very kind of all of you, and it really means the world to me. I may have shed a few tears reading the card.... I read a lot about how the internet is horrible place, but over here in the horsey blog world, I feel so much camaraderie. When things go bad, you all rally together and help in the best ways. I feel really honored to be a part of that world.
Thank you, truly, from the bottom of my heart.

14 comments:

  1. Honestly, these bloggers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got everything! Can't wait to see how the drawing turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for everything! I can't wait either!

      Delete
  3. So glad you got it and love it all.That Jampy pony is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, for everything!
      I love the mini Jampy <3

      Delete
  4. What an awesome thing! That's the #1 reason I wanted to blog: the community. Blogging was 100% not for me, but I've met some really spectacular people through commenting on blogs, as well as through social media. I can't wait to see the drawing and the mini Jamp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The support is incredible. Really the best community.

      Delete