Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thursday's Threads: Flamingo Edition

It's AMAZING out there today! Not a cloud in the sky and I think we're going to be around mid 80's. THIS is my weather. Finally! To celebrate, I decided to dress for the tropics.
It's hard to tell from far away, but there are a lot of flamingos happening here. I'm extra bummed the horses aren't working because they have matching flamingo outfits too. I'm sure eventually I'll get to share those though. And I mean, you can't have too many flamingo posts can you?

Top: Velvet Heart
How adorable is this loose fitting button down? I saw it at Marshalls and got super grabby hands about it. I already had the shoes (you'll see them soon, be patient) so I obviously had to own this too.

Belt: Mane Jane
To mix things up a little today, I paired a Mane Jane belt strap with an "H" buckle.

Jeans: Kut From the Kloth
My camera wasn't picking it up, but these actually have a really subtle pink wash to them. Perfect for a flamingo theme!

Shoes: Bucket Feet
I know. So Cute! I got these either last year or the year before, but have only worn them a few times. Definitely perfect with the top!

Accessories:
Tote: Kate Spade
I've been using a tote bag as a purse for awhile out of laziness, but it's pretty convenient because it holds so much stuff! The one I've been using is one of those ones  you can print a photo on. The photo on it was my holiday card photo... Clearly not appropriate for the season. So I switched to this one today.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Left is sporting a Stacie original. I found this tutorial on a bead store's blog, and altered it to have a Flamingo theme. I think it came out pretty cute!

Righty:
Righty is donning this ridiculously cute rhinestone flamingo cuff and two beaded bracelets from Pura Vida. The first has a little rose gold flamingo charm. So tiny!

That's it from here today! What are you wearing? Have any favorites?

6 comments: