Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thursday's Threads

Outfit Day! It's another short one because of my non riding this week. Boo. Once all the business of holiday stuff is over, I do hope to get back on the exercise train, so even if I don't have riding outfits this winter, hopefully I'll have some running outfits to share. Lol. We'll see how that goes... Anyway, here's what I'm wearing today!
Also, I forgot to take photos this morning so this is me trying to stealthily take photos at work without my coworkers noticing... Hey, at least it's not a bathroom selfie!

Sweater: Society
I love the tiny little gold threads that are knit throughout this sweater. Just enough sparkle to liven things up without being gaudy.

Belt: Mane Jane
Gold Mane Jane belt to bring out the sparkle OBVIOUSLY! Love me some Mane Jane.

Jeans: TwentyOne Black
Twenty One Black is Forever 21's "fancy" brand of pants. These are just a nice stretchy pair of jeans with a fun lace up detail on the lower leg.

Shoes: Qupid
As subtle as the sweater is... these are not. Look! SHINY! These booties are totally gaudy, but I think they're also fabulous.

Arm Party!
Lefty:
Lefty is wearing a gold leather bracelet made by me, along with my trusty apple watch.

Righty:
Righty is wearing a mixed media cuff bracelet, but I can't remember the brand on this one... Sorry! I do know I got it from Zulily, but that doesn't help much... The leather and chain bracelet is from Fornash.

And that's it for today! Do you have a favorite item from today? Do you even read through this post when there's no horse clothes? What are you wearing today?

2 comments:

  1. Looooove the boots!

    I'm really slumming it today. Columbia pants, Beretta hoodie, and my ancient Ariat. I look more like I'm going hiking vs working at a financial advising office. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But sounds like you're comfy! My financial advisors never look comfortable... haha!

      Delete